The Association of Professional Tuition Centres is an international network of professional tuition centres, established in 2008. Our members share a wealth of experience in education and business. Together, we represent the very highest standards of tuition. Our committee is dedicated to ensuring that members are armed with the tools to provide quality tuition to meet the challenges of the modern curricula.
Members of the APTC enjoy a range of benefits.
Benefits of joining the Association of Professional Tuition Centres:
– The opportunity to share ideas with, and seek advice from, our network of
professional tuition centres, both online and in person.
– Access to a range of exclusively discounted resources, negotiated by our
– Access to bespoke software.
– Dedicated page for your centre on www.uktuition.org.uk.
APTC members from Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Essex and Norfolk celebrate half-term at the Copthorne Hotel Gatwick, February 2017.
Criteria for joining the APTC:
– You must own a tuition centre.
– Your tuition centre must be run from designated premises.
– All tuition must be carried out by qualified, DBS checked teachers.
How to join the APTC:
– For further information, and to begin the process of joining, please email our
Membership Secretary, Rachel Collaby, at firstname.lastname@example.org.