Stafford Tuition Centre
Ground Floor, 6 Ferranti Court
Staffordshire Technology Park
01785 222175 / 07553 344432
Monday – Thursday:
Session 1: 4:00pm Session 2: 5:30pm
Session 1: 9:00am Session 2: 10:30am
The Stafford Tuition Centre opened in July 2014. Previously it was part of the Kip McGrath Education Centres group. Since opening the Centre in 2004 it has helped hundreds of children with their reading, spelling, writing, English and maths.
The Centre is a modern office building on a single floor, consisting of:
• A large and spacious ground-floor room, fully equipped with all of the necessary resources to help your child.
• A separate glass-partitioned office.
• Secure access to the building with keypad and intercom.
• A waiting area with refreshment facilities. Parents are welcome to remain at the premises whilst tuition takes place.
• Separate male and female toilet facilities with disabled access.
• Ample free parking and a drop off area, away from main roads.
• Straightforward access from most areas of Stafford and the surrounding area. The Centre is convenient for Asda and the town centre, a few minutes drive away.
• Sessions run on weekday evenings at 4.00 and 5.30, and on Saturday mornings at 9.00 and 10.30, subject to availability. Each session lasts for 80 minutes.
The Centre Director, Andrew Wilde, qualified as a teacher in 1985, having undertaken a B.Ed (Hons) teaching degree at Worcester College of Higher Education. Since then he has taught in Staffordshire secondary schools. During the teaching year 2004-05 he took on a part-time role at school to enable him to set up the Kip McGrath Education Centre in Stafford. In addition, Andrew has served as a Governor at three Staffordshire LEA schools.
His wife, Hilary Wilde, also qualified for her B.Ed (Hons) teaching degree in 1985. She then taught in a Birmingham secondary school for 6 years before taking a career break in 1991 to bring up a family. Since 1999 she has worked as a part-time learning support assistant in a local secondary school, and now a primary school, as well as undertaking occasional supply work at both primary and secondary level.
• A friendly, stimulating and positive learning environment. Efforts and achievements are valued and rewarded.
• A free assessment to establish your child’s strengths and weaknesses.
• An individual programme of study created especially for your child. The work will extend, but not overwhelm, your child.
• Your child’s progress will be continually assessed and monitored.
• You will be given regular, confidential feedback with advice as to how we can help.
• Each 80 minute session will be a stimulating, rewarding and enjoyable learning experience.
• Homework will be set each week that is achievable and helps build confidence.
• Your child will always be treated with courtesy and respect.
• In addition to the superb learning programmes, the Centre may be able to provide GCSE revision lessons in Maths and Science.
© Copyright UK Tuition 2015-2019. Made by Fenn Press. All Rights Reserved.