The Centre first opened in September 2005 as a Kip McGrath Education Centre franchise, quickly gaining an excellent reputation for providing first class tuition. On 24th August 2011 we ceased operating as a KMEC franchise, to become Swansea Tuition Centre equipped with a wider range of resources, to provide an even better service for our pupils.
Swansea Tuition Centre is run by Warwick and Sue Arnold, who are both highly qualified and experienced teachers. Both were Heads of Department and Heads of Faculty in a Swansea comprehensive school, for more than twenty years. Also, both have been senior examiners at GCSE level.
• We treat every child as an individual with unique potential and so tailor an individual learning programme for every student, enabling every child to progress at their own rate
• We believe that by employing appropriate and effective teaching methods we can help each child enjoy learning and reach their full potential
• Our tutors are enthusiastic, caring and experienced qualified teachers, all CRB checked
• Lessons are designed to be interesting, fun and with a wide variety of activity
• We listen to parents’ concerns and feed back regularly on progress
• We believe confidence builds success, and build confidence and self-esteem through encouragement, praise and rewards
• We use strategies to encourage independent learning, thus building confidencefurther
• We have created an attractive, well-resourced learning environment, free from distractions
We are conveniently situated in Woodfield Street, Morriston, very close to Morriston Post Office.
“I cannot thank you enough for the help and support you give Jake and myself. Since he has been studying with you, not only has his knowledge improved but also hisconfidence. You are one in a million.” – Kathryn (Jake’s mum)
“Glyn achieved 9 passes in total, but it was English that he wanted the most and he is delighted with the result. Thank you so much for your help and support over the last few years. He really couldn’t have done it without you.” – Gail (Glyn’s mum)
“The compliments were flying around in Thomas’s parent’s evening last night.His reading has greatly improved,as has his mental maths and he scored close to top marks in his latest tests. The teacher says his confidence has really increased and he always has his hand up to answer questions.” – Jane (Thomas’ mum)
“A very big thank you for all the help you have given Lucy over the last year. She has grown inconfidence and is making real progress at school. Lucy has really enjoyed her time learning with you and always comes out of the lesson smiling. We would recommend you to anyone.” – Abby (Lucy’s mum)
© Copyright UK Tuition 2015. Made by Fenn Press. All Rights Reserved.