English and maths tutoring for children aged 5 upwards
The Centre first opened in September 2005 as a Kip McGrath Education Centre franchise, quickly gaining an excellent reputation for providing first class tuition. On 24th August 2011 we ceased operating as a KMEC franchise, to become Swansea Tuition Centre equipped with a wider range of resources, to provide an even better service for our pupils.
Swansea Tuition Centre is run by Warwick and Sueswansea tuition centre Arnold, who are both highly qualified and experienced teachers. Both were Heads of Department and Heads of Faculty in a Swansea comprehensive school, for more than twenty years. Also, both have been senior examiners at GCSE level.
Why choose Swansea Tuition Centre?
- We treat every child as an individual with unique potential and so tailor an individual learning programme for every student, enabling every child to progress at their own rate.
- We believe that by employing appropriate and effective teaching methods we can help each child enjoy learning and reach their full potential.
- Our tutors are enthusiastic, caring and experienced qualified teachers, all CRB checked.
- Lessons are designed to be interesting, fun and with a wide variety of activity.
- We listen to parents’ concerns and feed back regularly on progress.
- We believe confidence builds success, and build confidence and self-esteem through encouragement, praise and rewards.
- We use strategies to encourage independent learning, thus building confidence further.
- We have created an attractive, well-resourced learning environment, free from distractions